- Makes 6 gallons
- Approximately 4.8 percent abv
- Color: Warm Amber
- Finish: Sweet
- You will also need 2.2 lbs of dextrose or sugar for these kits
Served lightly carbonated, cider pairs exceptionally well with food. Fresh cheese, leafy greens, seafood morsels, and anything slow-cooked, smoked, or barbecued will perfectly complement the boozy apple nectar of fall.
Each of Mangrove Jack’s cider varieties has been formulated with only the freshest and best quality fruit which is then pressed and concentrated using state-of-the-art evaporators, and then cold-filled into a pouch. All this effort we go to ensures that the natural flavor of the fruit is preserved, giving you cider that is fresh, crisp, and especially good on a hot summer’s day.
Note: 2 lbs of Dextrose is required for proper fermentation. Other sugars, like brown sugar, can be used.
- Dry: Do not add the sweetener sachet.
- Off Dry: Add Half of the sweetener sachet.
- Sweet: Add the full sweetener sachet.
There are no reviews yet.