- Enzyme to increase mouth feel and protein stability, avoid browning, and protect fresh aromas during aging
- 15 g (0.525 oz)
- Mix with water and add water start of fermentation
- UPC: 843200100404
• Aromatic freshness: OptiWHITE naturally complements the antioxidant properties of standard products (SO2, ascorbic acid, etc.) and significantly contributes to the aromatic quality of white wine.
• Mouthfeel (roundness): Yeast cell wall components from OptiWHITE will be solubilized during fermentation and aging. Mostly mannoproteins, these polysaccharides will have a very positive impact on mouthfeel, bringing more roundness to the wine. Their action will enhance the benefits of autolysis following alcoholic fermentation.
• Colour: The unique properties of OptiWHITE will naturally reduce the risk of oxidation of phenolic compounds. In addition to good winemaking practices, OptiWHITE will limit browning of white wine and slow down the evolution of an undesirable dark yellow to orange colour as the wine ages.
• Yeast nutrition: OptiWHITE also provides a minor supply of yeast nutrients, but does not replace the regular
nutrition program integrating juice parameters and the nutritional needs of yeast strains.
LALLEMAND Inc. is a privately held Canadian company, founded at the end of the 19th century, specializing in the development, production, and marketing of yeasts and bacteria. Lallemand owes its success to a constant pursuit of excellence, flexibility, ongoing investments in research and development and a broad range of high quality products.