- Big Sky, Big Flavor! Slow malting and slow kilning for maximum flavor, enzyme potential, and very low color
- Montana Craft Malt PILSNER MALTED GRAIN 55 LB Sack Uncrushed
- MCM PILSNER is a traditional North American style pilsner malt
- Create extraordinary works of edible and drinkable craftsmanship
- Usage Rate Up to 100%, Color °L <2.19, Protein Total <12.5, Moisture % Max <5.0, Extract FG Min >80.0
Together with growers, scientists, maltsters, brewers, distillers and food makers, we tap into the incredible versatility of barley – to create extraordinary works of edible and drinkable craftsmanship.
Headquartered in Butte, MT, we have the great fortune to work near the world’s best barley-growing region. Alongside top independent growers, surrounded by snow-fed rivers, under giant blue skies, and nearer to pure human ingenuity, we craft classic and artisanal malts unlike anywhere else.
A barley obsession! Here in the heart of Big Sky country, we’re ideally situated to help producers tackle the challenge of reliably sourcing novel, first-rate ingredients.
We confess, we get pretty excited about malt and its boundless possibilities. Working with the top independent barley growers in Montana, we have unique access to the world’s best raw material, and that feeds our curiosity to craft bold new malts with exceptional flavor profiles.
We’re designing a broad selection of homegrown malts for lagers, ales, and pilsners, as well as specialty blends like Vienna and Munich malts, low-color crystal malt, and wheat- and oat- based malts.
By now you’ve probably figured out: We’re really into malt….