Famous for bringing out fresh, as opposed to jam-like, fruit flavor and for emphasizing the perception of acidity. Perfect for warm climate, high sugar reds. Great mouthfeel from polysaccharide production. Low SO2 producer. 16% alc tolerant. Use 1g per g
- 6 gram sachet packaged by Cellar Science
- For warm climate, high sugar reds
- An excellent choice for Merlot, Syrah, Zinfandel, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Chardonnay
- Makes up to 30L (8 gallons)
- Average alcohol tolerance up to 16%
Lalvin ICV D21® can also be used with very ripe white grapes that are barrel fermented to develop fresh fruit aromas, volume and acidity. In highly clarified juices, maintain fermentation temperatures greater than 16°C (61°F) and supplement with proper nutrition.