Made of a 400 micron stainless steel mesh, this hop filter has an adjustable hook allowing you to place your filter in the perfect position no matter what type of kettle! Placing your hops inside the filter will allow all the hop oils to diffuse into your wort will retaining almost all the vegetal matter in single (easy to clean) location. It is recommended to use this filter during the boil phase of brewing and its large 395 cubic inch capacity makes it perfect for 10-20 gallon batches.
The hook is adjustable from hook to bottom of filter at lowest setting is 26″, highest setting 14″.
- 400 Micron Stainless Steel Hop Filter
- Good balance of hop utilization and particle retention
- Stainless Steel
- Adjustable hook
- 26″ From top of hook to bottom of basket and longest setting
- 6″ Diameter X 14″ Tall Basket gives 395 Cubic Inches
- Full diffusion of hop oils and acids while retaining almost all the vegetable matter
Well worth the additional cost, you will wish you had got this years ago!