- Product of France
- Brings out the character of a heavy toast barrel
- Imparts a soft aromatic character
- Enhances structure and complexity
- Helps with clarification, Stability, oxidation & Aging
- Slightly smoky with chocolate coffee undertones
- Mix directly into finished wine 2 weeks prior to bottling
- 4 ounce bottle
- UPC 849731008585
This flavored tannin still maintains the regular properties associated with the use of tannins such as helping with clarification, stability, oxidation, and aging. Works well in conjunction with low doses of other tannins.
Enological tannins offer the winemaker the possibility to add refined, highly-bindable tannin to your wine at any stage during the process. Benefits can include increased structure and mouthfeel, color stabilization, stability, anti-oxidative qualities, and overall complexity.
Tannins can reduce vegetal/herbaceous characteristics and perceived astringency. We offer four types of oenolgical tannins, two for use during fermentation, and two for use during the aging phase. Aging Tannins Tannin Riche Extra is a preparation of 100% American oak tannin that has been lightly toasted to impart a soft, aromatic character while enhancing the structure and organoleptic complexity of a wine.
There are no reviews yet.