For insulated 10 gallon round beverage containers, like Igloo or Rubbermaid coolers, or any shape container with at least a 12″x12″ opening at the top.
Measure your kettle or cooler to verify it will fit a 12″ round false bottom. This is the ‘bare bottom’ you will need 6″ of 3/8″ High Temp Tubing and two stainless steel worm clamps. We suggest a 3/8″ barb to 1/2″ FPT (Female Pipe Thread). This item is also available in several levels of kit.
- Be sure it will fit your kettle, cooler, or tun. 12″ Clearance is needed.
- Made with high grade perforated stainless steel
- All fittings are standard NPT (National Pipe Thread)
- Made with high quality 304 grade Stainless Steel, Includes 3/8″ barb fitting
- Also available in 9″, 10″ and 15″ (9″ is special order)
- Includes a 3/8″ Barbed Fitting which is pre-installed in the 7/8″ center hole