- Food grade turbo yeast nutrient blend with trace elements for use in distilling
- Reduces off flavor and odor by enabling a clean, complete fermentation
- Designed especially for gin, vodka, white rum and cachaça (Brazilian rum)
- Use with sugar wash, fresh sugar cane juice, potato peelings, yams, and molasses
- Net Weight: 450 g (15.9 US oz) One jar will do 3 to 4.5 6.6 gallon batches
Still Spirits Distillers Light nutrient blend is especially formulated for reduced off-flavor production during fermentation of alcohol for light/white spirits. It is part of the Still Spirits Distiller’s Range; genuine distilling yeasts, nutrients, and enzymes for home craft distilling!
This product provides a balanced diet for your yeast. Contains diammonium phosphate, dipotassium phosphate, magnesium sulfate and autolyzed yeast. If your yeasties don’t have everything they need they will still work but at a less efficient rate and they will also produce undesireable materials that can cause off flavor and aroma. An example would be hydrogen sulfide which makes your homebrew smell ‘swampy’. If you are wanting to produce the finest possible small batch product this is an upgrade to regular nutrients.
Keep away from children. Harmful if swallowed or inhaled. Harmful if in contact with skin or eyes. Always read the label.
There are no reviews yet.