- Usage: 1-10% in all beer styles (Overuse may give starchy flavor)
- Used for body/mouth feel
- Provides foam development and foam stability
- Minimal color impact
- Little to no flavor impact
- Substitute: Carapils
PREMIUM. ADVANCED. DEDICATED. Proximity Malt is the first new-generation, full-scale, regional malting facility in North America. Proximity Malt is committed to providing our customers with quality, service and reliability. Proximity uses local grains sourced from within 100 miles of our facilities for quality malt processing at a scale that provides consistency, efficiency, and variety in malt sourcing for craft, homebrewers, distilleries and food companies. We lead the way in streamlined malt supply chains.
- PREMIUM GRAINS: We select and source local production of premium grain varieties ideal for malted and roasted products for craft-style brewing, distilling and food ingredient customers.
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: We’ve designed and built advanced technology, full scale malting & roasting facilities that maximize flavor, performance, flexibility and efficiency for all types of customers. At our Innovation Center, we bring exploration of malt flavor, color and performance directly to you.
- DEDICATED PARTNERS: By locating our facilities in ideal growing regions, we’ve optimized our supply chain and logistics costs to our customers – regardless of size. With a deep bench of malting, logistics and customer service veterans, our customers benefit from the new generation supply.
There are no reviews yet.