- 11 gram vacuum sealed pack (.388oz) for 25L Belgium Saison Beer
- Active Dried Yeast Vacuum Sealed for freshness
- Quick start and vigorous fermentation.
- Can be completed in 5 days above 17c (63f)
- High Alcohol Tolerance.
- High Attenuation
- Low Floculation
- Top Fermenting
- Natural – Kosher – GMO Free
- No artificial colors, preservatives or other unnatural substances have been used in its preparation.
- Recommended Dosage: 1g/1L (3.8g/1 US gallon)
Saison-style beers are considered the classic “Farmhouse” beer style, with characteristic fruity, estery and spicy/peppery notes that are directly attributable to the Saison yeast strain. It can also be fermented very warm, with temperatures typically in the range of 80-90 °F (26-32 °C) to promote flavor production. Belle Saison yeast is a quick-starting, vigorous yeast with great ethanol tolerance.
Belle Saison is an ale yeast from Belgian selected for its ability to produce great Saison-style beer. No colours, preservatives or other unnatural substances have been used in its preparation. Quick start and vigorous fermentation, which can be completed in 4 days above 17°C.
Fermentation rate, fermentation time and degree of attenuation are dependent on inoculation density, yeast handling, fermentation temperature and the nutritional quality of the wort. Belle Saison has a low flocculation rate; settling can be promoted by cooling and by using fining agents and isinglass. Saison beers are quite unique to brew. During fermentation, cooling is not normally used, allowing temperature of fermentation to increase.