What really sets The Brew Bucket ™ apart from other fermenters are features such as stacking during ferment and the included rotatable racking arm and ball valve spigot assembly. What other fermenter on the market allows you to stack one on top of another even with airlocks plugged into the lids? The integrated racking arm is an ingenious design allowing for easy rotation during racking along with easy cleaning. A range of cool accessories and spare parts is available.
- Certified food grade 304 stainless steel
- 6.95 gallon maximum capacity
- Stackable during ferment
- Easy to clean!
- Stackable for storage
- Carry handles on sides, move when full!
- 17 mm lid hole and included stopper
- Lid hole perfect size for 1/2″ ID blow off tubing
- Food grade silicone lid gasket
- Conical bottom to trap trub
- Included 3/8″ ball valve with hose barb
- Take gravity samples from bottom ball valve
- Rotatable racking arm
- ETCHED (not painted) gallon & liter markings inside
- 21″ H x 13″ W product dimensions /approx 12lbs
- Patent pending
This product has a manufacturer-set Minimum Advertised Price of $199.00. Your price will be even less in the cart!