This reducer sanitary fitting is made of stainless steel 304 and clamps to tubing on both ends. One 2″ clamp and 1 1.5″ clamp (with gaskets) are required but not included. Used in the food, beverage, biotech, pharmaceutical, dairy, and other sanitary process industries to transport fluids through pipe lines. We have 1.5″ and 2″ Tri-Clamp fittings in a a range of shapes and sizes.
- Reducer sanitary fitting can be used to connect two pipes of different diameters that are along the same pipe axis.
- High quality 304 stainless steel, having durable and long service life.
- Tube OD: reducing 2″ tube OD to 1.5″ tube OD – (51mm to 38mm tube OD).
- Ferrule Size(51MM end):64mm ferrule fits 2″ tri clamp
- Ferrule Size(38MM end):51mm ferrule fits 1.5″ tri clamp
- Tri clamp size: reducing 2″ Tri Clamp / Clover / Sanitary to 1.5″ Tri Clamp / Clover / Sanitary – (64mm to 51mm Ferrule OD).
- Fitting clamps to tubing on both ends for a non-permanent seal, providing take-down access.
Concentric means the reduction is a constant angle down the length of the reducer. The opposite would be Eccentric, one side would be straight at 90 degrees and the other side would slant.
There are no reviews yet.