Reduce spotting, streaking, and filming in your brewing setup. Odorless, tasteless, and easy on your hands. Available in the 4oz, 16oz, 32oz and 1 Gallon sizes. NSF listed. OMRI listed (for organic use). Iodophor is a no rinse sanitizer if used at the directed dilution.
Use one ounce per five gallons of cold water. Iodophor is an Iodine based sanitizer and requires a minimum of two minutes contact time. One ounce per five gallons of water will provide 25 ppm of Iodine. Usage Instructions are included on the package. This sanitizer is considered an indirect food additive by the FDA.
- BTF Iodophor for professional or home brewing and wine making
- Reduce spotting, streaking, and filming in your brewing setup
- No rinse, no residual taste or odor left behind
- Odorless, tasteless, and easy on your hands
Directions for 12.5 PPM Brewing Sanitizer Solution:
- Mix 1 tsp BTF Iodophor into 1 ½ gallons cool water
- Mix ¼ oz (1/2 Tablespoon) BTF Iodophor into 2 ½ gallons cool water
- Mix ½ oz (1 Tablespoon) BTF Iodophor into 5 gallons cool water
- Allow solution to contact surface for 2 minutes, then air dry.