- 1 lb sack of finest premium malts spray dried into a fine soluble dry malt extract (DME) made of 100% Barley Malt Extract
- Muntons Light DME is excellent for almost any style calling for DME Light, especially lagers, pilsners, pale ale and IPA
- Manufactured in England for a true English style brew. Adds extra body and richness.
- Light color – has an EBC of only 8-12, Solids: 80-82% Bitterness (EBU’s) N/A, Moisture 5.5%, Protein 7.5% max, pH 5 – 6
- Spraymalt will improve the quality, flavor and feel of any beer when used instead of sugar
- Mix 50/50 with Sugar to dramatically improve the overall quality.
- Use Instead of Sugar. Transform a standard beer kit to premium! (Not an exact sugar equivalent, it is approx 20% stronger with increased body).
BREWING NOTES: DME will brew a beer which finishes less ‘dry’, with more richness, body and improved head formation and retention. There are 3 main ways to use Spraymalt (typical 23L recipe):
1. 50/50 with Sugar. Use 500g of Spraymalt with 500g of sugar. Dramatically improve the overall quality, finish and flavor of your beer.
2. Use Instead of Sugar. Replace 1kilo of sugar in your recipe with 1kilo (2x 500g packs) of Spraymalt. This will transform a standard beer kit into a premium quality beer!
3. In Addition to Sugar. Add 500g of Spraymalt to 1kilo of sugar in your beer kit’s recipe. Finishes your brew approximately 20% stronger than the standard recipe with increased body, flavor and feel. Muntons Spraymalts are made using the finest premium malts, spray dried into a fine soluble powder. This process retains all the malt flavor without imparting and burnt or off flavors. Spraymalts are ideal additions to any recipe adding extra malt sugars and a delicious malt flavor. They are also lighter than liquid malt making them ideal for Homebrew mail order.