- Start brewing small batches today – One gallon beer ingredient kit
- Great way to sample and see if you want to make the larger kit
- Each kit makes 1 gallon of beer (approx. 10-12 oz. Glasses) Made in USA by LD Carlson
- Minimal space and equipment required and less time consuming
- IBUs: 25 – 29 ABV: 5.9% – 5.5% og: 1.053 – 1.057 difficulty: easy Color: medium amber: 1.053 – 1.057.
THE BREWER’S BEST® STORY: The freshest ingredients, true-to-style recipes, conveniently packaged at an affordable price – that’s the Brewer’s Best® story. We are the nation’s most widely distributed brand of kits and equipment for today’s home craft brewer. Our story began over 25 years ago when the home brewing industry was in its early stages. Today, we rely on that experience and know-how to create more than 50 varieties of craft beer ingredient kits offered through our Classic, Premium, Limited Release, Seasonal and One Gallon lines, and tasty varieties of craft cider through our Cider House Select® line.
Everything you need to craft your best brew is here. We start with fresh ingredients packaged to maintain flavor as well as easy-to-follow recipes measured to perfection.
If you are brewing an easy-drinking Cream Ale or Continental Pilsner, Brewer’s Best® uses the lightest malt extract available. Pouring over a Russian Imperial Stout? Brewer’s Best® uses dark malt and roasted specialty grains for a rich, toasty flavor. All of our recipes are perfectly formulated to maintain the integrity of the beer style you choose to brew.
Brewer’s Best® is offered through an international network of select retailers like Hobby Homebrew – those who carry the best products in the industry and are knowledgeable resources for today’s homebrewer. Be sure to consult with your retailer in choosing any Brewer’s Best® products.
There are no reviews yet.