- The 2″ Triclover (TC) weldless bulkhead flange allows you to add a TC port to any tank or kettle with absolutely no welding or soldering.
- Add a 2″ TC flange to virtually any vessel! Just drill a 47mm hole and tighten the locknut. (Please Google ‘drilling stainless’ or have it done)
- These are extremely high quality pieces machined out of 304SS and polished to perfection. Much nicer than shown!
- Two silicone single ridge TC gaskets are included. The ridge goes against the TC the flat side goes against the vessel.
- The outer front of the flange does not have flats for a wrench. The easiest way to hold the flange for tightening is to clamp any other TC parts on with the gasket and clamp. Once tight, you can insert a long rod or screw driver into the hole of the wingnut.