- 10PK SULFUR DISCS 2.5 grams each for burning in barrels vats fermenters or empty beehives.
- For professional oenological use sulfiting barrels, vats, fermenters, or empty beehives and frames.
- Place a sulfur disk in the basket area of a small container or burner (not included), light, and lower into the barrel.
- Burns like incense. Made from natural yellow sulfur in a cellulose carrier pressed into a cake and dried.
- Measured size allows for correct dose in the barrel: 10 gallon use 1/3 ring, 15 gal 1/2 ring, 30 gal 1 ring
NOTE: Do not inhale hydrogen sulfide fumes. Ventilate area thoroughly after use. Sulfur causes skin irritation. Wash hands thoroughly after handling, wear protective gloves, clothing, eye and face protection.