- WYE fitting allows you to have one CO2 regulator with two lines coming off it.
- Requires a second hose nipple/shutoff/backflow valve and the reuse of the one currently on your regulator
- High quality solid brass, threaded 1/4″ MPT x 1/4″ FPT x 1/4″ FPT to fit standard 1/4″ NPT CO2 hardware.
- Does not include backflow prevention. This should be on your hose nipple/shutoff.
- Works with air as well, can be used to double pressure to a bead blaster.
- Sourced from leading USA commercial brewing/dispensing supplier.Standard gas Y splitter for 1/4″NPT draft beer dispensing fittings. Can be used to split a CO2 supply into two lines and fits standard 1/4″NPT CO2 regulators and air valves. Teflon tape required.
One (1) 1/4 Male Pipe Thread
Two (2) 1/4 Female Pipe Thread
Overall Height: 1.88in (47.6mm)
Overall Width: 1.5in (38.1mm)
Thickness: 0.75in (19mm)
Thread Diameter: 1/4 MPT (Male Pipe Thread). Actual thread diameter: 0.5in (12.5mm)