- Created to Wow competition BBQ Judges. 100’s of 1st Place Category finishes.
- Grand Champion Smithfield National BBQ Invitational and American Royal Open World Series of BBQ.
- Can be used as a rub before, seasoning during, or condiment spice after preparation and cooking
- Goes Great on Beef, Pork, Poultry and Fish. Adds a wonderful award-winning flavor to anything you add it to or use it on
- Formulated by Fred Robles, a butcher by trade and owner of Rio Valley Meats in Weslaco, Texas
- UPC: 783987910004
Rio Valley Meat is a butcher shop located in Weslaco, TX right along the Mexican border near Brownsville. Aside from BBQ, Weslaco is best known for sandbags and Harlan Block. During WWII, sandbag production reached a peak in Weslaco, and the town declared itself the “sandbagging capital of the world”. Harlan Block was one of the Marines pictured in the famous photo of the flag raising on Iwo Jima Mount Suribachi on February 23, 1945, as shown in the iconic photograph Raising the Flag on Iwo Jima by photographer Joe Rosenthal.