The Still Spirits T500 Copper Condenser. There has always been a vigorous debate over whether copper or stainless steel is the best material for a still. Copper removes sulfides but it is very pricey. Now with a redesigned outlet block pre-packed with saddles redesigned column nut 2 different tap adapters in a new craft carton the all new copper condenser is now available. We sold out during the design change so we are shipping the newest version.
The Still Spirits Turbo 500 reflux condenser works on the principles of ceiling temperatures where it prevents chemical substance above a certain boiling point being processed. Unlike other reflux condensers on the market the Turbo 500 works with a focus on the water flow and controlling the temperature of the water flow out. Assuming that the temperature of the water flow is stable it is able to create a ceiling threshold temperature based on the water flow out.NOTE: The T500 Condenser and Boiler are sold separately.
- Specifically designed for the Still Spirits Turbo 500 boiler.
- Fractioning / reflux column produces commercial quality alcohol
- Complete kit with instructional DVD, boil enhancers, tubing, digital thermometer
- Excellent for distilling water
- Perfect add-on gift for someone that already has the Turbo 500 boiler!
Grainfather Note: Grainfather lid does not have a 47mm hole in the lid. You will need the Still Spirits Copper Dome or their Stainless Steel domed lid to attach the column to your Grainfather.
There are no reviews yet.