The Krome C201 the standard beer faucet used in the USA and it is our “House” faucet. It is an excellent tap at a great price point. It features a high polished chrome plated forged brass body with brass lever. The brass lever is a standard 3/8″ and has threads that are compatible with most tap handles. The Krome beer faucet fits most North American shanks or beer towers. The C201 features a chrome-plated brass shaft, bonnet, and collar along with a non-stick ball washer that ensures smooth operation. The Krome C201 beer faucet is NSF approved.
- Chrome Plated Forged Brass Standard Faucet with Brass Lever.
- Finish: Highly Polished Chrome Plated.
- Lever Type: Brass; Material: Brass.
- Most commonly used faucet.
- Designed to dispense many different styles of beer.
- Fits most USA Standard Shanks and Towers.
- NSF Approved.
Comes Complete and ready to bolt on and dispense. Includes the following components:
- Upper Nut
- Lower Nut
- Lever Gasket
- Ball Washer
- Brass Lever
- Faucet Body
- Piston Gasket
- Brass Piston
- Brass Locking Nut
(See exploded view)