The Krome C203 is the standard beer faucet pattern used in the USA and it is our “House” stainless faucet. It is an excellent tap at a great price point. It features a solid stainless body with stainless lever. The lever is a standard 3/8″ and has threads that are compatible with most tap handles. The Krome beer faucet fits most North American shanks or beer towers. The C203 features a stainless shaft, bonnet, and collar along with a non-stick ball washer that ensures smooth operation. The Krome C203 beer faucet is NSF approved.
- Solid Stainless with Stainless lever and furniture
- Finish: Highly Stainless
- Lever Type: Stainless; Material: Stainless
- Most commonly used faucet in America.
- Designed to dispense many different styles of beer.
- Fits most USA Standard Shanks and Towers.
- NSF Approved.
Comes Complete and ready to bolt on and dispense. Includes the following components:
- Upper Nut
- Lower Nut
- Lever Gasket
- Ball Washer
- Stainless Lever
- Faucet Body
- Piston Gasket
- Stainless Piston
- Stainless Locking Nut
(See exploded view)