Split your gas line to serve multiple kegs with this manifold, each with their own shutoff/check valve. Manifolds allow you to have one CO2 tank with multiple lines. Each line can be turned off individually without affecting flow to other kegs. Each ball valve contains a check valve that ensures no beer or gas can flow between any two kegs. Prevents mixing and damage to your regulator. This manifold is sourced from a supplier to beer distributors and is a high quality commercial model. The barbs are all 5/16″, standard for gas line in the beer industry.
- Manifolds allow you to have one CO2 tank with multiple lines
- Each line can be turned off individually
- Each line has its own check valve to prevent backflow
- Pressure Relief valve
- The inlet and outlet barbs are all 5/16″
- Wall mounting kit to keep manifold out of the way in your kegerator