- Created to Wow compatition BBQ Judges.
- Grand Champion Smithfield National BBQ Invitational and American Royal Open World Series of BBQ.
- 100’s of 1st Place Category finishes.
- Goes Great on Beef, Pork, Poultry and Fish.
- 12oz Plastic Shaker Bottle.
- UPC: 783987910059
Ingredients: Sea salt, brown sugar, sugar, paprika, spices including chili pepper, dehydrated garlic and onion, monosodium glutamate, annatto seed (color) and not more than 2% tricalcium phosphate added to prevent caking.
Rio Valley Meat is a butcher shop located in Weslaco, TX right along the Mexican border near Brownsville. Aside from BBQ, Weslaco is best known for sandbags and Harlan Block. During WWII, sandbag production reached a peak in Weslaco, and the town declared itself the “sandbagging capital of the world”. Harlan Block was one of the Marines pictured in the famous photo of the flag raising on Iwo Jima Mount Suribachi on February 23, 1945, as shown in the iconic photograph Raising the Flag on Iwo Jima by photographer Joe Rosenthal.