Directions: For tea add 1 to 2 teaspoons of herb to 8 oz water in a pot. Cover and simmer for 15 to 30 minutes, strain and serve immediately. May be diluted.
- Specially grown Culinary Grade – No Pesticides – Non Irradiated
- 100% Natural, 1 lb (16oz)
- Botanical Name: Rosa Canina
- Rosehip tea is widely used by people who suffer from lasting aches and stiffness, as this soothing tea helps.
- Tangy, sour and full of flavour, rosehip tea is a distinctive, colourful infusion that lingers with you
- Commonly used in syrups, jellies, jams, beverages, teas, and bread.
There are no reviews yet.