Add this oddball size stopper to your arsenal of homebrew supplies. It is a problem solver, works well when a standard #6.5 bung sits up too high. Perfect for some 1/2 gallon and 1 liter jugs. Made of new type solid white rubber.
* Please Note: We sell all sizes. For most common glass carboys you need #6.5. For most common PET carboys you need #10. This is a problem solving size for when the 6.5 is just a little too big to fit down in the mouth. For best results, measure the diameter of the mouth of your carboy or fermenter and compare to our rubber stopper measurements image to find the exact size you need for a good fit.
- In stock and ready to ship.
- Made of the new style White Rubber.
- Creates an Airtight seal in the mouth of your carboy or fermenter.
- Dimensions: 1 1/16′ bottom diameter; 1 1/8′ top diameter.
- Country of origin – Canada
- Manufactured by Vintage Shop
- Problem solver size
There are no reviews yet.