Add this oddball size stopper to your arsenal of homebrew supplies. It is a problem solver, works well when the mouth of your bottle is a little larger than a standard beer or wine bottle. It will seal both but sits very high and only about 1/4″ of the stopper is engaged. Not easy to deform, moderate hardness, manufactured according to standards, environmentally friendly materials used for high elasticity, good insulation and sealing performance, high temperature resistance ,acid and alkali resistance, will not dissolve and swell in acidic liquids.
- Problem solver size In stock and ready to ship.
- Made of the old style solid latex rubber.
- Creates an airtight seal in the mouth of your bottle when used with airlock
- Dimensions: TOP: 24mm BOTTOM: 18mm.
- Manufactured by Vintage Shop. Country of origin – Canada.
There are no reviews yet.