- Test the acidity (pH) of any liquid substance.
Pocket-sized, lightweight vial of 100 Strips
Instant reading by comparison of the strip with color chart on label
- Narrow-scale paper measures pH 4.6-6.2
- Ideal for beer mash which is best at 5.2-5.5
1. Remove one test strip from the vial.
2. Dip the test pad into the solution being tested for 1-2 seconds.
3. Remove the test strip and compare against the color chart match points within 10-15 seconds. Do not let the test pad dry before reading against the color chart.
There are no reviews yet.