Vintner’s best fruit wine bases are a superior replacement for any fruit wine base on the market. A blend of juice concentrates, corn syrup, Citric acid and natural flavor designed to make a fermentable Red Raspberry wine base at 18.9 Brix.
Vintner’s best fruit wine bases are all natural and made with real fruit juice. Our fruit wine bases are crafted from the same formulations used by commercial Wineries. Vintner’s best fruit wine bases make five gallons of high quality fruit wine at 10 percent abs. Extremely easy and convenient to make, requiring no pH adjustments and no acid adjustments.
Made from all natural fruit juice and do not need to be strained or placed into any sort of mesh bag! simply dilute one gallon of vintner’s best fruit wine base with four gallons of water, pitch a fruit wine yeast of your choice and stir! Vintner’s best fruit wine bases are a superior replacement for any fruit wine base on the market.
- Origin – Canada
- Manufacturer: LD Carlson
- Flavor: Persistant Tart Cherry wine characterwith slightly dry finish to match standard (Observational Analysis)
- Feature: 128 oz Makes 5 Gallons
- Color: Deep Red to match standard
- Resealable jug with tamper resistant seal
- Acidity: 2. 4; 2. 2 – 2. 6 percent w/w (as citric acid)
- 6-8 weeks to finished product
- New packaging
- Actually produced by Winexpert!