- Species : Ale
- Fermentation Temp Range (°F) : 60-72
- Apparent Attenuation Range (%) : 72-76
- Flocculation : Medium-High
- Alcohol Tolerance : 10%
- Notes : Expect a soft, clean profile with hints of nut, and a slightly tart finish.
- Best Styles : American Amber Ale, American Brown Ale, American IPA, American Pale Ale, American Stout, Blonde Ale, Fruit Beer, Imperial IPA, Wood-Aged Beer
Pitching/Fermentation : Ferment at warmer temperatures to accentuate hop character with an increased fruitiness. Ferment cool for a clean, light citrus character. It attenuates well and is reliably flocculent, producing bright beer without filtration.
Possible Dry Yeast Substitutions: Nottingham, BRY-97 American West Coast Ale Yeast (Danstar), Fermentis Safale US-05