All you do is slip the capsule on and heat. You can use a commercial capsuler or heat gun to shrink them on or find internet instructions on how to hold the bottle with a gloved hand, hold the capsule in place with a fork or bent wire with the other hand while you carefully dip bottle tip and cap into hot water for a second or two. The capsules shrink closely to the form of the bottle just like the ones at the winery! Any wrinkles will be smoothed out by the stretch. Caution hot water can cause burns, you may prefer the slower hair dryer method.
- Large Size 32×60 Shrinks to fit bottles with larger neck and lips. Larger than the standard 30×60 size.
- Shrink Capsules add a classic and professional finishing touch to your bottling project.
- These are first quality capsules identical to the ones used in commercial wineries in Napa Valley.
- Ships in a box not a padded bag to minimize crushing.
- These are also available in lots of 25, 100, 500 or even 1000 and up!