Ideal for overnight soaking as the solution does not lose effectiveness over time like oxygen based cleaners such as Oxi Clean. Excellent for recirculating keg washers, clean-in-place (CIP) systems, and unmatched for removing labels from bottles. Reviewed and tested by Experimental Brewing and found to do a faster job than Oxygen wash and PBW.
- Cleans brew kettles, corny kegs, fermentors, fittings, tubing and bottles
- Use on glass, plastic and stainless steel
- Works in hot or cold water and rinses freely
- Powdered formula eats through carbon build-up
- Safe on glass, plastic, and stainless steel. Not for use on aluminum.
- Great for kettles, kegs, stills, copper tubing, fermenters, and more
- No chalky build-up or residue like oxygen based cleansers
- One 2oz pack makes 2 gallons cleanser
- Non-caustic and will not burn skin or hands BUT keep out of your eyes.