- Just clip it on and you are now pressure fermenting in a Cornelius type ball lock keg
- Compact single-piece assembled unit with pressure adjustment from Blichmann / KegKing
- Also works great for controlling the flow rate when doing a closed beer transfer for fermenter to keg
- Release excess pressure on a pressurized fermenter or from a receiving keg during pressure transfers
- Much more accurate than the spring and poppet style, and works much better at lower pressures.
- Low profile, Compact, Easy to clean and Easy to adjust. UPC 9337310011169
Instructions: Use the black adjustment knob to control the pressure coming out of the pressure vessel. Clockwise is higher pressure and anticlockwise is lower pressure. We would recommend gassing a keg to a known pressure e.g. 15psi then attach your spunding valve to the keg and adjust to 10psi for fermenting.
There are no reviews yet.