Having your tank tied to the wall is just common sense around the home, but if you are in a commercial location it is REQUIRED.
29 CFR 1926.350(a)(7); Securing compressed gas cylinders. (9) Compressed gas cylinders shall be secured in an upright position at all times except, if necessary, for short periods of time while cylinders are actually being hoisted or carried.
- 31.5″ long, 0.12″ diameter stainless steel safety rope
- Up to 110lb weight load capacity, quick and easy to attach & remove
- Heavy duty locking design to provide reliable support
- Ideal for securing CO2 Tanks
- Also Great for outside hoses, luggage and backpacks!