Cabernet Franc Vinifera Noble Wine Kit by Mosti Mondiale. A close relative to the Cabernet Sauvignon grape Cabernet Franc has long been in the shadows of the former. Its plethora of complex notes of blackberry blackcurrant herbs and pepper has given its popularity a boost in recent years. Proud member of the Cabernet Sauvignon family it presents itself slightly less structured colorful and acidic than its illustrious cousin. Providing a more aromatic nose distinguished by raspberry and violet scents its fragrant properties are often intensified in a Cabernet Sauvignon and/or Merlot blend.
- Flavor Notes: Fruity Herbaceous Spicy
- Color : Red
- Varietal : Cabernet Franc
- Collection : Vinifera Noble
- Body : Full
- Origin : California
- Package Type : Blended Grape Must
Included in your wine kit:
Instructions, Juice Bag, Yeast, Yeast Nutrient, Potassium Metabisulphite, Kieselsol & Chitosan clarifiers , and Potassium Sorbate stabilizer. Also included in some kits: AllGrape Pack, Wine Conditioner, Dried Raisins, Kristalblok Oak Chips.
Additional supplies needed:
- 200g/7.05 oz Potassium Metabisulphite for sterilization (or other homebrewing sanitiser)
- 30L/8 US Gallon Primary Fermenter
- Long Mixing Spoon
- 23L/6 US Gallon Carboy (Glass recommended)
- Racking Cane Kit
- Airlock and Bung
- 30x 750mL Wine Bottles
- 30x Wine Corks
- 30x Shrink Caps
- 30x Labels
Wine Making Ingredient Kit Only. Equipment Is Not Supplied with this item.