Dutch Gold’s Buckwheat Honey was traditionally produced in New York State, but most recently, buckwheat has been planted in Montana and the Dakotas. Buckwheat honey was featured as an effective cough soother in a research project completed by Penn State College of Medicine. Buckwheat Honey’s hearty, full flavor has several unique profiles to add to your brew.
- 100% PURE THICK UNFILTERED HONEY GATHERED BY BEES FROM THE BUCKWHEAT PLANT
- UNHEATED BUT STRAINED TO REMOVE WAX AND POLLEN
- DARK BROWN COLOR WITH DISTINCT RICH FLAVOR – THE BEST HONEY FOR MEAD
- GLUTEN FREE AND KOSHER WITH THE “CIRCLE U P” SYMBOL
- 5 POUND PACK (80oz) SHIPPED VIA PRIORITY MAIL