- Traditional American wine. Sweet, perfumed, and bursting with blackberry!
- Aromas of blackberry with delicate floral notes.
- Color: Purple, Brix: 18.9, Acidity: 2.4; 2.2 – 2.6 % w/w (as Citric Acid).
- One Gallon (128oz) resealable jug with tamper resistant seal Makes 5 gallons of wine.
- Recommended Yeast: Lalvin K1V-1116 or Red Star Premier Classique. 6-8 weeks to finished product.
- Origin – Canada Manufacturer: LD Carlson (Winexpert!),
Make wine all year long with these easy to make wine bases!
Many customers are winning their State Fair wine competitions with these wines. Illinois and Indiana are the most recent wins by a customer of ours. Well worth the ~$30 price and easy to make to boot.
Vintner’s Best fruit wine bases are a superior replacement for any fruit wine base on the market. A blend of juice concentrates, corn syrup, Citric acid and natural flavor designed to make a fermentable pineapple wine base at 18.X Brix.
Vintner’s best fruit wine bases are all natural and made with real fruit juice. Our fruit wine bases are crafted from the same formulations used by commercial Wineries. Vintner’s best fruit wine bases make five gallons of high quality fruit wine at 10 percent abs. Extremely easy and convenient to make, requiring no pH adjustments and no acid adjustments.
Made from all natural fruit juice and do not need to be strained or placed into any sort of mesh bag! simply dilute one gallon of vintner’s best fruit wine base with four gallons of water, pitch a fruit wine yeast of your choice and stir! Vintner’s best fruit wine bases are a superior replacement for any fruit wine base on the market.